As part of our egg, sperm and embryo donation services, we:
- Draft comprehensive contracts between intended parents and their known or anonymous egg, sperm or embryo donors
- Provide individualized support to clients, counseling them as to their contractual rights and obligations
- Ensure clients understand the current state of the law and the legal risks attendant to participating in a donor arrangement
- Discuss strategies for minimizing risk based on clients’ concerns and priorities
- Work closely with medical and other professionals to confirm that the donor has been medically and psychologically screened
Our thorough contracts also establish the intent of the parties regarding parental rights, identify the parties’ financial responsibility, and ensure all parties are aware of the importance of informed consent, providing our clients with further peace of mind as they navigate their third party assisted reproduction journeys. If necessary, we also help guide parents through the process of finalizing their parental rights, which can seem daunting and confusing.